INGREDIENTS & TOOLS:
- Black noodles
- Red chili powder
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Large pot and stirring utensil; Plastic eye(s)
- Make the sauce – 1 ½ spoons of Gochujang, 1 ½ spoons of soy sauce, 1 spoon of red chili powder, 1 ½ spoons of sugar, 1 spoon of vinegar, 1 spoon of sesame oil. (Optional: 1 spoon of Sprite® or cider)
- Put sauce in fridge for at least 10 minutes
- Boil black noodles in water until desired tenderness
- Drain water and rinse with cold water.
- Place noodles on plate and drizzle red sauce on top.
- If desired, decorate with plastic eyeball and transfer to decorative bowls.
Filed under: Website News